Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 12, 2012 1:45 PM
Jun 2010

The gates are now open. This is the entrance to the school. Surrounded by blossoming cherry trees, it bears a welcoming atmosphere unlike any other.

Students have the opportunity to invite themselves to explore the large area, sit onto a bench while enjoying the atmosphere or chatting with one another. May it be during lunchbreak where you comfortably eat your food or even after school where you relish yourself in the calm tranquility this place has to offer.

SozuJul 12, 2012 2:19 PM

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 15, 2012 2:29 PM

Mar 2009
Sitting in the shade of one of the cherry trees a figure could be seen although his face was looking down at the floor making it impossible to see him clearly unless you were to come closer and take a look, his hair was a dark brown while he wore a dark black jacket like suit with matching black pants with his hands being covered by black gloves that covered his palms but were cut off at the finger tips. While the other people rushed around and spoke the figure didn’t move or make any attempt to grab any attention instead it seemed more like he was simply sleeping without any care in the world and this didn’t change as the bell went off signalling that it was time for the classes to start.

Classes have already started...well starting...guess I will wait until everything dies down.

With a yawn and a stretch as I raised his hands above his head and against the tree he was leaning on the figure looked up towards the people that were rushing towards their classes something he preferred to avoid although it was funny and nice seeing so many people full of energy and fighting each other to get to class first, come to think of it this was his first day at the academy and maybe he would meet death although meeting him at the moment probably wasn’t good, a lecture is never fun or good and even worse when it comes to grades. Kuro wasn’t that worried about the teachers calling him out on arriving late he had already thought of a few solid reasons for being late but would probably go with him getting lost on the first day followed up with an apology that usually worked in most situations unless the teacher was a dick.

“bleh...I will head off to class in another 10 or 15 mins...”

Kuro spoke to himself as he laid his head back against the tree and began to close his eyes ready to fall back into his nap and even better it was nice and quiet now with the students heading to their classes.
Jul 15, 2012 3:41 PM

Jul 2008
It was a bright and sunny day once again in the middle of Nevada, much to Blair's chagrin. She didn't hate the sun, she was just tired of seeing no real variety in weather patterns. "I blame you, desert." She grumbles and kicks up some dirt with her golden shoes. That's right, her shoes were made of gold.

After her long trek through the desert from Cactusville, she had found Death City and soon she would be a student at Shibusen, after having unfortunately misplaced one of her bracelets. Fortunately, her scales blended in a little with her skin already and with some makeup they can be easily disguised...it's just a royal pain to clean afterwards as it gets deep in between the scales and can be very painful.

"I've never seen cherry blossoms in person before..." Blair muses with a lazy smile on her face, "They're more beautiful then I've imagined."

A gentle breeze kicks up, sending some of the petals gently floating down to the earth. Her smile widened; a sight of such beauty was something one did not see, and enjoy, everyday. Her first time seeing this would be more beautiful than any other, and she would be sure to cherish the memory within her steel trap of a mind. That was until she noticed something...and her perception of this event would shatter forever. A minute detail that she just remembered. She's in Nevada, not japan. Why were cherry blossoms thriving in a climate that they are known to not be able to grow in.

These thoughts, and many more unrelated ones swam about in her mind and she was making a spectacle of herself over trying to figure it out, scratching her head furiously before shouting, "WHAT THE F*%$ ARE CHERRY BLOSSOM TREES DOING IN NEVADA!?" like it was the worst possible thing that had ever happened to her. It didn't make any sense to her or what she knew and this fact tormented her until she drew a conclusion...

"I got it! The trees must be imported fully grown and planted into the ground. Then they're replaced that night after they've withered and dried. That's horrible!" She imagines the trees screaming, begging her to help them. "Don't worry, trees! I'll put a stop to your suffering....all I need is a shovel, some levers, and about 500 odd trucks to move them in."
TamoballJul 15, 2012 3:57 PM
Jul 15, 2012 4:11 PM
Feb 2012
White as snow hair stood amongst the incoming students, her red eyes watching her surrounding.

A black unzip jacket covered her burgundy lacy tank-top,as well as her slim figure. Denim shorts covered her bottom with a silver sash wrap around her waist, resting on her left thigh.

"This is definitely bigger..." Aki thought, her knee high lace boots softly thumping the ground. 

No one noticed her as she strolled away from the crowd. Cherry Blossom trees protected her against the sun, a light breeze ruffling her white hair which rested on her shoulder. 

Leaning against the bark, she watch the moving crowd, her arms circling her legs. 

"Now what?" She whispered, sighing, but saw a girl and shrugged to herself.

What the heck?" There was no harm and curiosity was tempting her. Walking toward the girl and tap her on the shoulder.
Jul 15, 2012 4:19 PM

Jul 2008
Blair jumps, surprised that someone tapped her shoulder. "Don't do that!" She exclaims to the woman behind her. "Wh-what is it?"
Jul 15, 2012 4:52 PM
Jun 2010
Eric sat up in the branches, among the leaves looking down at the new students flooding in. He recognized some faces, but a few were new to him. He always tried to meet everyone; he felt as the Shinigami he should know everyone by name.

He watched two girls acting funny. One, he sort of new; do to the strange circumstances of her person. Blair was her name or so he thought. Then, his attention moved down between his feet. His adopted son, Kuro was fast asleep; even though, the bell had recently rung. This was rather amusing; the child was falling in to similar patterns as his father had.

Not much was known about the child by others, but Eric had known his father and mother well. They had been friends for a while.
He moved silently, appearing behind the tree and the slumbering child. His hand lashed out, finger tips closing around his right shoulder blade. A whisper could be heard in the boys left ear as Eric spoke.

“Kuro, did you not hear the bell, my son?”

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Jul 15, 2012 5:10 PM
Feb 2012
"Im sorry for disturbing you, but can I ask what you are doing?" Aki asked, tilting her head, her eyes full of curiosity.
Jul 15, 2012 5:33 PM

Jul 2008
Blair eyes her a little suspicious at first. "I'm planning on how to move these trees to a more comforting environment...we're in the desert, and I'm afraid they'll die quickly."
Jul 15, 2012 6:33 PM
Feb 2012
"But where will you put them? And aren't the trees in perfect condition?" Qki explained, gesturing to the trees.
Jul 15, 2012 6:56 PM

Jul 2008
"They're not supposed to be in the desert though! It makes no sense!" Blair starts flipping out before remember that the bell already rung. She was in no hurry earlier but...

"Now I really must go. I can't be too late on my first day. Bye!" She excuses herself and starts running up the stairs.
Jul 15, 2012 7:34 PM
Feb 2012
I better go too..." Hime sighed in irritation, not wanting to go. She had nothing against school, but didn't get why they had to do it.

"That's what you get for having a brainiac sister..."Hime remembered all the times her sister lectured her on the importance of knowledge and it had somehow rub in her, a lot.

Pushing her hands in her jacket, she slowly trudge to the school, no hurry whatsoever.
Jul 15, 2012 7:42 PM

Mar 2009
Kuro had a feeling he knew the person that was speaking to him there could only be one person in the place that actually knew him and the voice seemed far too familiar it was a voice he would never forget since it was the first voice Kuro can ever remember hearing in his life, this though caused him to not want to turn around and instead caused him to have a slight amount of sweat gather on his forehead, Kuro knew it was the Shinigami and that he had been caught by the one person he wanted to avoid or at least he did in this situation.

“Ha-ha...dad...long time no see huh?”

Kuro ignored the question for now as he turned around to look at his dad with the question on how to get out of the situation running through his mind, he needed to buy some time to think of something of course the problem was Eric was like a father to him and so knew exactly how Kuro was so lying was pointless this of course never stopped Kuro from trying.

“Well its funny I went to the class and the teacher said the first period was free...something about planning a big surprise.”

Kuro nodded slightly as he stopped speaking as to emphasise that what he was saying was the truth even if every word was a complete lie, at the same time Kuro looked towards the girls that has just arrived it was perfect he could use them as an example even though he didn’t know them they would do all he needed was a few people so that his father could see he wasn’t skipping class or at least be fooled into thinking that.

“As you can see the girls over there are also free since they are in my class.”
Jul 15, 2012 7:57 PM

Jul 2008
It felt like forever had passed, her entire life flashing before her eyes as a single hand, then an entire arm reaches up for the top of the truly oversized staircase and splats on it. Blair was heaving and exhausted. "I. Will...." *huff huff* "Reach....the" *pant pant* "Top!" *wheeeze!*

With that, she did indeed reach the top, but just her arm, the rest of Blair lays passed out on the steps just shy of it.
Jul 15, 2012 8:03 PM
Jun 2010
Eric smiled, as kuro tried to get out of going to class. He was using one of the more simple tricks, which of course would not work well at all. Eric nodded down at him, moving in front of him in a flash.

“Yes, they are in your class…”

He motions at the girls, as they begin to rush up the stairs, as if they were in a hurry to make it in to class on time.

“Which, if I am not mistaken is where they are headed as we speak now Kuro?”

He moved, with blinding speed, picking Kuro up by his waist, and flung him in to the sky, directly at the open window of the classroom. It was the only open window, luckily for Kuro. Usually, the windows were closed thanks to Excalibur’s wishes, so not to mess up his “style.”

“You should be one of the first Kuro, have fun in class my son!”

Jul 15, 2012 8:57 PM

Jul 2008
Blair was in a white void, her eyes closed as she just floated until she flew into a door. She rubs her head and opens her eyes and notices something. "Why am I naked in my own mind? I really gotta stop watching ecchi anime." She opens the door.
Jul 15, 2012 9:05 PM
Jun 2010
Eric looked down at the ground, blinking the tears of love from his eyes. He loved Kuro as his own child, and to have him finally at the academy made him happier then no other.

He moved, in one giant leap clearing all of the stairs. As he landed at the front doors; he looked down. There, he saw the girl Blair.

“What on earth are you doing child?”

He moved down, noticing that she was fast asleep, drooling on the stairs.

“This will not do! No one shall be late to class!”

Eric scooped her up in to his arms, and swung her out over the stairs and then up. The swinging motion ended abruptly as he let go, sending her spinning in to the sky. Her destination? One of the closed glass windows. It was unsure though, whether or not she would fly through the window, or the wall. With the force behind the throw, and the speed she was traveling though, it was assured she would smash right throw.

Jul 15, 2012 10:19 PM

May 2010
As Rufio walked up the long staircase to the school, he had noticed a student getting thrown in the air and ending up in a window. How that had happened, he had no clue. But hr figured it wouldn't be the weirdest thing he would see by the end of the day. Students were running past him trying to get to class before they were too late. They heaved as they ran up the staircase. Rufio was taking his time walking up the stairs. It wasn't that he wanted to be late, he was just smart enough to know it would tire him out just like all the others since they weren't used to it. Plus going into a classroom all sweaty and tired isn't a way to look cool. He had no plans to get his shirt and jacket soaked in sweat.

it's not like I will be that late anyways. First day is always a little more excusable. Now I know how long it takes.

A cool breeze blew as he walked. Two earbuds in his ears played music that was getting him in the zone for class. Rufio paid no attention to the cherry blossoms. Hr had seen them plenty before, visiting the school every now and then as he grew up in the city. Though he wished he did it more often so the stairs would be easier. He finally reached the top and took one brief glance down to the city. It really was a sight to behold. He was looking forward to beginning his training to become a death scythe. He turned to the door and walked inside.

Youmi Academy ID
Jul 16, 2012 11:49 AM

Feb 2010
Reira was dropped right in front of the stairs that lead to the school by a taxi van straight from the airport without even having time to rest and with the look of the stair; it didn’t feel like it was going to do her any good. Casually she is dressed in a tomboyish style with maroon baggy shorts made of breathable materials that came to her knees and a light cotton white t-shirt that had the name of the school written across her chest. The hot weather was a big indicator of what she had to wear in order to stay cool. She stood in front of the school stairs after getting off the van, not even being able to see what lies at the top except the scorching sun. Quickly with the help of the driver, they unload all of her luggage. Together, it was big suitcase of all the necessities for school life and the other big bag consists of useless things that she couldn’t live without such as her foody stuffed animal along with some pictures and hygiene products.

Once the van left, she stared carefully at the stairs again this time thinking of how she was going to make it up there with her heavy load. The sight of the possibly over 1000 steps brought down her high spirits of coming to this school. Why couldn’t there be an elevator for those who are bringing their whole life here? The expression on her face melted in sorrow as she tries to think of the fastest way to get up there but seeing as her stamina was only a beginner, there was no other way but to slowly walk up the steps and drag her wheeled suitcase along with the bag hooked on the handle.

The first few steps was a breeze like nothing but after 10 minutes, it felt like her luggage was getting heavier and her strength decreasing with each step. Streams of sweat flowed down her back having her to feel each of them and almost soaking the middle portion of her shirt. She was out of breath and forced a breathing pattern of controlling when to inhale and exhale. Her heartbeat increased making her want to rest every time she is reminded of it. “There’s no use. I don’t think I can continue on like this.” She complained as she wiped off the sweat that was almost blurred her vision. As she stopped to see her progress so far, it didn’t feel like it made much of a difference. The height of the stairs still looked the same. Also she noticed there wasn’t anyone around. No one else was walking up the steps but she could see small images of some people at the very top. “How could this be? I was positive I am not the only one walking up the stairs with a big luggage.” Conpuzzled at the sight and with her 1 minute rest, she forced her foot to go up the next. Of course she could have just rested but with her persistent behavior, it would feel so much better to rest once she is at the top rather than in the middle of the staircase. That was the only motivation she had to keep going up. Also with no shade, it wasn’t going to get any better.

She really felt ashamed with her tiredness. She’s going to be a student at Shibusen, an elite school for making heroes. She shouldn’t have a hard time with an easy task like this. Though taking into consideration prior to coming here, she never focused on strength training or anything to better her physically. So it only made sense to be in the state she is now. Still however, the thought of it sank her in a bit of depression and made her speed drop even lower.

Losing count of the time she took up the stairs, she was finally able to make it near the top. First thing that she noticed was the peaked rooftop that resembles a castle. Seeing it suddenly made her lost all the strain she had before and she rushed up the steps like it a piece of cake. Of course the weight of her thighs ached even more but being close to the finish line was always something encouraging.

Once she arrived at the top of the school, the only thought she had now was to fall flat on the ground and start sleeping. After all, school wasn’t in session until the day after tomorrow. And a nice long nap under a shade covered by the trees felt so relaxing and good. A smile lighted up as she imagined the scene that was going to happen this very second. Then she was snapped back into reality with a loud cracking noise, something like a big rock that was thrown into a window. With her standing at the very edge of the stairs, it was hard to pinpoint where it came from though. And that was where she took noticed of the scene below her. Looking down the stairs and be proud that she made it to the top; she saw just how wonderful the view was from up there. She was definitely at the top of the state of Nevada. It got her into thinking maybe it was all for this very purpose that the school grounds were built in such a place. She stood there for a while before she made her way towards the school. She really did wanted to rest under the sakura trees that lined up the cement walkway at the beginning of her arrival but it seems all the tiredness she felt while coming up the stairs was washed away at the sight of what was below her. Happily, she speed walk straight ahead and her designation, the girls’ dormitories. It wasn’t long before she noticed a problem though. Classes start today not the day after tomorrow as she had thought.

She came to a stop right in front of the entrance to the school after knowing. It was all the students that were rushing towards the doors with their school bags and overhearing it which confirmed it. No wonder she didn’t see anyone else coming up the stairs with her, they were all already on campus. The reason why she is a day late from arriving at the school is because there was a delay at the airport in her hometown. Actually took a day’s worth to get the planes to start flying again due to a storm that swept across the state. She didn’t worry then since it wasn’t going to conflict with the day classes starts. But she was wrong. Shocked and worried about what to do, she could already tell it wasn’t going to be a good first day by how this day was going. And not to mention, she doesn’t even know where the dormitories were.

“I can’t go to class now with my luggage. Maybe it is best if I just miss out on the first day of class and get myself settled down.” She said but shook her head knowing it wasn’t even the best idea she have. A few minutes of contemplating on what next, she came to the solution of asking someone who looked like they know what they are doing and ask where the dorms are first and afterwards, she would attend class no matter how late she was. There just wasn’t a good enough excuse for her to miss out on such an important day.
Jul 16, 2012 5:44 PM

Jan 2012
Running faster then she ever did, Rose with a huge grin on her face was trying to get to class on time. She had a little satchel around her shoulder and it went down past her hips. She stops at the front of the steps, breathless of the site of the school. Though she noticed that no one was around. Then she thought of all the friends waiting inside, her heart jump and then she started jumping up the stairs skipping 2 at a time. Next to her was a girl the same age as rose but a ghost or her imagination. The ghost said...

"Wheres the rush, didn't you hear the bell from down the street, we are already late."

The little girl started puffing her checks..

"But can't u imagine all the people in there, they are the same as me, and maybe we be friends with us, Natalie!"

Rose said with a happy smile looking towards the top of the stairs. The ghost shrugged..

"Whatever floats your boat. don't come crying to me if they are all big meanies!"

Rose finally made it to the top and almost tripped, she was amazed at the size of the school, she couldn't keep her mouth closed. Natalie replied....

"I've seen bigger"

"We have seen the same things...eehh"

Rose noticed a girl, with a huge luggage bag. She looked confused, looking around.

"This is my chance, to make a friend"

She told herself, she then walked towards the girl.

"Hey lady, Do you need help with something?"

She said with a curious and happy face.
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Jul 16, 2012 7:54 PM

Feb 2010
Relentlessly, she search for another person who wasn't already making their way inside the school. It was then that she saw a huge hole on the wall. So big that it felt like it was intentional. Maybe it was the loud crashing noise she heard earlier but it looked like no one was hurt. Otherwise, she would imagine there would be paramedics surrounding the area which she would have been able to ask for directions. A deep sigh left her as she stood alone in front of the school, a few feet away from the door. "Maybe if I go inside, I'll be able to ask someone. I'm sure most of them are still running around." She slowly proceed to the doors and although she didn't feel tired anymore, the aching pain from coming up the stairs was still lingering in her body. She surely wasn't cut out for such a long travel. And by now, the cool breeze that randomly sweep across the school grounds dried up her sweat. Thinking about it, she knows for sure she tastes salty. "Ugh why am I even thinking about something like this."

She heard some footsteps behind her closing in. She lighted up with a smile on her face hoping she would be able to ask for some directions to the dorms. It also gave her the relief that she wasn't the only one going to be extremely late. The girl approached her first asking if Reira needed help with something. The smile on her face and her cheerful demeanor already made Reira felt comfortable. "Hmm...All the students here must be as nice as this one." She thought randomly while turning to face the girl. Clearing her thought process, she shook her head to answer, "I do need help with something." She timidly replied. "I haven't been able to tour around the school and I just arrived. So I need help finding my way to the dormitories first before attending class which I just found out started." Her soft voice diminished as she completed her sentence, feeling like a fool to make this many mistakes on the first day of class. A few seconds passed by and she politely asked, "Will you be able to tell me where the dorms are? Yo..You don't have to show me exactly since you will be late for class but just some decent directions would be great help for me." She casually smiled at the girl hoping she would know.
Jul 16, 2012 8:06 PM

Jan 2012
"Ummm..sorry, but this is my first time being here. But umm i can help you look around if you want i really don't mind, I'd like to know about this place as well, maybe theres someone around that help, like a teacher or something"

Rose thinking to herself..

"This is the first person i've met and im not letting this one chance escape me"

Rose noticed her huge luggage..she put her finger on her lip..

"umm, why do you have so much stuff?"

She looked at the stairs

"Wow you must super strong to have brought all that up here!"
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Jul 16, 2012 8:28 PM

Feb 2010
As soon as the girl said sorry, the expression in Reira's face shrouded in disappointment. It wasn't directly at her but that at the reality that any new student wouldn't know their way around yet. A dark cloud hovered right over her head, "This day is not getting any better. The first person I met, as wonderful as it may seem is stuck in the same boat as I am." Reira looked the girl in the eye and tries to come up with a better plan that will benefit both of them and suddenly she rewind back to what the girl said. It was her first time here. But she had no luggage with her. Reira's jaw dropped and her eyes enlarged as the thought came across her mind. How could this be that she is here for the very first time and not have anything like Reira? An awkward silence came in between the two girls as Reira process the situation.

Once again, she looked downed with sadness. All the students here are probably here for the first time too and took advantage of the school's delivery program. They don't have to worry about their things, instead it will be promptly delivered to their dorm rooms later in the day. Reira just didn't do it since she didn't want to have the school go through the trouble of having to do that for her. "I should have done it too, then I wouldn't be stuck in this predicament." She thought out loudly. Noticing she said something, she quickly switched back to the topic the girl asked about.

"Umm..Let's see..." Raising her left index finger to her lips, she imagined all the things in her luggage. It would be too long to name out each and every item and will probably bore the girl to death so she simply stated, "My clothes, some pairs of shoes, a laptop, my school bag, a stuffed animal, and..." She paused thinking of the last few things she wanted to include. "I think that is it for the important stuff. I did bring along some things that was meant to be left at home but it was needed. And trust me, it took me a long time climbing up this flight of stairs." After saying that, she was only reminded of the scratches that was left on the edge of her suitcase where the wheels are. Dragging it up the stairs helped her a lot but also damaged the case too. Not to mention the aches she had.

"So seeing as this is your first day and you don't have anything to slow you down, I think it is best if you just attend classes that are starting at this very moment. I don't want you to get in trouble because of me even though it may help both of us to get familiar with the school." She was actually glad the girl had offered to look for the dorms with her but that only meant she would be late as well and Reira just couldn't let that happen, especially since the girl was nice enough to approach her and asked her if she needed help.
Jul 16, 2012 8:39 PM

Jan 2012
"Ummm I'm sry but...I WON'T ACCEPT THAT!"

She started out high and mighty, but then went back to her normal self, shy and quiet.

"You see your the first person i've met here and im not good at making friends,sooo well i promised my friend that i'd befriend the first person id came across sooo, id like it if you let me be your friend!"

Rose said with her eye's half shut looking up towards the girl, holding her skirt. She then put out her hand.

"Hi, my name is Rose Jones, i'm pleased to meet you."

Natalie floated there surprised at how much Rose has grew since leaving england and had a grin on her face.
DeuxNyxJul 16, 2012 8:58 PM
Jul 16, 2012 9:19 PM

Sep 2008
(Note* Continuation from the rooftop)

Watching down below, Death was seen throwing two students into class with such ease. It had somewhat terrified him and didn't want to be caught so he had lowered his head. Soon afterwards, he saw a girl going up the flight of stairs with so much luggage. Adam thought that maybe she was over doing herself. Who really needed that much stuff with them? He had only brought the clothes on his back. Although, not everyone had the same type of lifestyle or situation. He started to have pity for himself and tried to shake it off. Self pity was only a sign of weakness and he wasn't going to accept it. That was also when another girl had followed right behind the luggage girl. They had started to have a conversation. Adam was about to get curious as to what they would do but he was already late for class as it was. He had then turned around and was about to walk out from the door that brought him to the roof until he actually tripped on his foot with the first step. Loosing balance, Adam fell over from.behind , right over the edge, falling.

At that moment, everything had seemed like it moved in slow motion; his expression, the fall, the feeling of his heart about coming out of his mouth. His eyes widen with fear, soon being right in front of deaths door, literally and figuratively.

"I'm about to die. I can't believe it. First day of school without a single lesson or partner and I'm going to die. I failed... I failed everyone. Me, my mom, dad, Death..." Once again feeling pity for himself, he had thought about that boy that had purposely jumped off the roof and lived. He had pictured how he landed safely. "No, I won't die. Not here, not ever! With courage and determination, Adam had pushed away his negative thoughts and spin himself over, performing a somersault. Although, it was kinda too late. What he had failed to realize as he was falling was the luggage that was right underneath him.

Landing on the luggage, everything felt like it was moving in slow motion. He didn't know why but the cushion was so soft. He was wondering what was on he girl's baggage. For the girl though, she would know that it was her bag of stuffed animals. The sudden drop would've definitely shock both of them. Adam didn't care though. He felt like he was on clouds. Unfortunately, because he landed on a safe cushion, it actually had a bouncing effect making Adam bounce right off the luggage right down the flight of stairs slamming his back, face, shoulder, and even his knee. As the crash finally stopped, his face was planted on the ground with his bottom up in the air. The fall was indeed painful and could've only happen to a very unlucky person. Sadly enough, that person was Adam.
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash." ~ Kakashi Hatake
Jul 16, 2012 9:55 PM

Feb 2010
The sudden offer the girl is giving Reira left her in a blank state. No one has ever been that straightforward about something like being friends. Then again, she wasn't even thinking about making friends yet as her mind was more focused getting up the stairs and heading to school. She noticed how the girl changed persona in a flash and it was then that she felt the girl had a gentle side to her and would make a great friend. Without further a due, she gazed at the girl with a bubbly expression, "Of course I can be your friend. And sorry I totally forgotten to introduce myself too. My name is Reira. Reira Mo..." A shadow covers both the girls and increasingly, it got larger and larger. In Reira's mind, it was a cloud that was going to offer them a bit of shading but certainly it wasn't.

Right before she was able to complete the last part of her name, a man fell from the sky and landed right on her suitcase. The impact was strong enough that it popped open the suitcase on the side and all her stuffed animal was found laying on the ground. Some even bounced up and others torn to the point where the cotton was seen gushing out and the buttons, missing. Not to mention, the guy's hand coming down to hit her on the head. She was instantly light headed and went into a dizzy mode not even knowing what happened to her suitcase. Her consciousnesses forced her on her knees to settle so she would go back to normal. As soon as she came back, the pile of her stuff animals gave her a shock. "How did this happened? And why am I hearing this really annoying buzzing noise inside my head?" She looked over to Rose to see if she done something that caused this mess but clearly it wasn't. She was almost as shocked as Reira was.

As she looked around for the perpetrator, there was no one to be seen. The only remnants of the event was the fact that her cherished stuff animals were all torn and scattered on the ground. She was indeed pissed. But there wasn't anything she could do about it until she finds out who that person is. The lingering effect of the impact on her head made her calm down a bit. But now this only added yet another problem to her problems.
Jul 16, 2012 10:05 PM

Jan 2012
Rose kept her hand out but she and natalie just stared at the boy who fell from the sky. Rose then with her surprised face came with a conclusion.

"Oh my god, that must be the all powerful shinigami guy!, hehe, he must be a jokester"

She looks at the girls exploded luggage and starts picking up some of her stuff, to help clean up quick before her stuff got dirty.

"You know mister shinigami, you should have just flew like my dad says. Though you look younger then he said."

As rose was picking some of reira's things, She said..

"That's a pretty name,ughh...so many things!"

Rose then had a pile of things in her hands that covered her face, most of things she started to say was muffled in the things.

"cn..u..tak..thes..o..opn...th..ag..,plea..!"("can you take these or open the bag,please!")
Jul 16, 2012 10:07 PM

Sep 2008
It took a few minutes but Adam had made it back up the first flight of stairs, where the two girls were. He was completely beat up. He had bumps all over hos face, his left shoulder was possibly dislocated, his nose leaking out blood as the shirt was soaking it up, his his right eye swollen to the point that it forced it to be shut, his right knee bruised to the point where he couldn't walk straight. It was a disaster, a mess. You couldn't even recognizehom anymore which didn't really matter since he didn't actually meet anyone for them to know how he looked liked, except Death himself. Just by a glance, you were able to see that he needed a nurse. He was so much in pain that he couldn't feel anything although he was convincing himself that he was alright. He also proved it by raising his right thumb to the girls.

"I'm... O- Okay..."

Clearly he wasn't. He would never be able to make it through the first day of school with those injuries but he wasn't about to miss out on learning. After all, knowledge is power.

"Co- Come on... We ar- are gonna be late for the first c-class..."

With the way he was speaking, it was also clear he had a swollen tongue. He must've bitten it on his way down the deadly stairs. Ignoring his own injuries, Adam walked passed the girls, also ignoring the fact that he made a mess with the stuffed animals. In fact, he didn't even realize that stuffed animals were all over the place. It was quite possible that he also manage to damage his head which would lead to a concussion.
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash." ~ Kakashi Hatake
Jul 17, 2012 7:32 AM

Jan 2012
Still holding the things in her hands, she turns toward to the injured man. With all the things in her hands, she started to have trouble holding them up and her legs started to shake.

"u..sho..sta...wi..u..sin..ur...hu..!"("you should stay with us since your hurt!")

She said with her voice muffled from the clothing and items from the luggage bag.

Natalie then was standing next to Rose asking..

"Hey you at least put some of those down it doesn't even look like you can carry them for much longer!"

Rose then stomped her feet to the ground and got control of her balance again, then she said with her chest puffed out...

"I..ca..do..t!("I can do it!")
Jul 17, 2012 12:31 PM
Jun 2010
(Entering from an unknown location~)

The front doors, at that exact moment boomed open, a gust of wind bowing back the two girls hair, the stuffed animal’s seeming to perform some sort of ritual dance in the air. A voice creaked out of the dark opening of the door way, as light as a feather, but as menacing as the devil’s.

“What, do you three think you are doing out of class? It started ten minutes ago…”

Suddenly, Eric was standing behind the girl with the ruptured suit-case. His hand was on the top of her head, as he looked at the boy who was obviously in pain.

“TSK TSK…”

With a blinding motion, he was now in front of the boy. This took place in less than ten seconds, as his arms closed around the boy lifting him in to the air. He was wearing a deep black cloak, and a hood pulled up. The only thing visible was his eyes, burning a bright green.

“I told those damn architecture’s, when they put in that new wing that they ought to remove those stairs, they are just a danger…ah well, and we will do what we can. Young ladies, please get to class. I will take this young boy to the infirmary

Jul 17, 2012 12:50 PM

Apr 2012
Zaki saw everyone as he walked up those stairs and paniced. "ummm....errr....s-so...many people~", he tried to sneak pass some students. Trying not to notice as his head was down to the ground, "l heard mother and father said they always liked to talked on the rooftop. I want to check the rooftop out" e mumbled and smlied. And kept walking past everyone...
Jul 17, 2012 2:17 PM

Feb 2010
"Thank you Rose for helping me with that." Reira said as she is picking up the rest of the items and stuff it randomly to fit in the suitcase again. It didn't work out well since everything was out of place in the suitcase and not organized as how she packed it before coming there. The pile of stuffed animals kept rolling out of the suitcase almost like she didn't even try any effort to clean up the mess. While doing so, a man came up from the stairs. His response definitely gave away that he was the one who fell from the sky and landed on her luggage. She stopped what she was doing and held a firm angered look. If anyone can tell, her face lighted up in steam as she marched forward following him. Clearly she noticed he was in a bad condition but to her, it was nothing. He totally deserved it once he walked passed them ignoring the fact that he cause a mess out of her luggage.

"Hey you there," She shouted while grabbing him firmly on the right shoulder to halt his movement from going any further. "You could at least help me sort out the mess you caused. And you're pretty lucky that is all I'm asking out of you if it wasn't for your bloody figured that walked up the stairs again." She demanded of him. She was not going to let this guy walk away to class. And right before he was going to answer her request, a man in a black cloak appeared in front of them. His entrance piled up a wind storm that blew the stuffed animals she managed to get a hold of in the suitcase away. It was also a nice cool breeze that caught her attention right away which she then retracted her arm away from the bloody guy.

The person in the cloak gave an impression that he was definitely a person of authority. Possibly a teacher or even the Shinigami himself. But she wouldn't be able to tell since she have yet to see his face. She only took a small glimpse of his green eyes once he grabbed hold of the injured student. When he politely asked them to head to class, Reira gave up the thought of trying to make the student help her with the mess he made. "Alright, I guess I will just have to go to class with my things." She answered with a disappointed look. Obviously it wasn't her intention to go to class with her things but it was going to be the only way now if she didn't want to further delay the first class of the day. She simply rushed gathering the rest of the stuffed animals and took the ones Rose was holding onto and stuffed it in any way possible in order to buckle up the case. It was too disorganized to try zipping it.

"Rose, you go to class first. I will be right behind you once I have my stuff together." She said while offering a bit of relief to the situation by showing a half a smile.
Jul 17, 2012 2:28 PM

Jan 2012
Looking back at reira, with a smile on her face she said..

"Ok, please don't take to long or else you'd maybe be in more trouble then we already are."

She then turn towards the door and started running, while holding her down so it wouldn't blow away in the wind.

"I'LL SAVE YOU A SEAT!"

She yelled while disappearing into the school.
Jul 17, 2012 2:50 PM

Sep 2008
Wanting to walk back into the school, Adam was stopped by an unknown figure. It was hard to tell how she looked like, with his swollen eye and blurred vision, but he was indeed scared... To a certain extent. He had no clue what the girl was referring to as he couldn't tell that there was a mess and at that moment, a big breeze blew past them. Being curious, even if currently blind. He tried turning his head, to see who it was. only to have been lifted in the air. From the sound of the voice, he knew it was Death.

"Wait? What?! No! Let me go, I'm going to class not the infirmary!!"

Adam started to flail like a fish out of water. He didn't care if it was Death's orders, he wasn't about to miss school and his chance to get a partner. Flailing, Adam had eventually hit Death with his hand causing him to drop him. With this chance, Adam bolted into the school with amazing speed, leaving a cloud of dust to pick up, as if he wasn't hurt at all. His determination made him forget about his pain, at least for a while. Also, he was so determined to not have Death bring him to the infirmary that his sense of direction had gotten better.

(Note* Continues in the Soul Resonance Class)
Hoshi_RyuJul 18, 2012 3:13 AM
Jul 17, 2012 4:33 PM

Apr 2012
Zaki jolted as Reira said, "Hey you there". Then he sighed and relised that it wasn't towards him.whlie still walking to the front door to Shibusenhe overheard some students that they weregoing to class, "class already~" Zaki mumbled as he groan...."naawwww~ l wanted to go to the rooftop first". Then once he stoped talking he slowly made hyis way to the classroom.
Jul 17, 2012 4:44 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru walked towards the entrance of Shibusen, wearing the emotionless face he always had on. He was overhearing from other students that class was starting. He figured if it had already started he would be late either way. So he continued his casual walk with his hands shoved in his pockets into Shibusen.
Jul 22, 2012 12:08 AM
Jul 2012
"*sigh*.......so this is shibusen huh well i guess the first thing I should do is have a little look around the school.
i steadily make my way up the stairs. but then i realise something.....this piece of gum has no flavour anymore.deciding that i cant be bothered to find a bin i take a quick glance to see who's around, noticing that nobody is around i take it out of my mouth and stick it on one of the steps. meh its not like anybodies gonna notice well i guess i should report to shinigami san to see what i should do now. Thinking to myself "so this is the start of my journey huh well everyone's gotta start from somewhere and as they say beggars can't be choosers.". (next loc. rooftop)
Cryo_KJul 23, 2012 4:31 AM
One day your life will flash before your eyes....Just make sure its worth watching.
Jul 22, 2012 12:19 AM

Jun 2012
Hayate walk up the front entrance "Hmm... so this is Death academy....Pretty awesome" He then looks around
Jul 22, 2012 12:21 AM

Apr 2012
Zaki rushed out of the building and crashed into Hayate, "Ouch! Watch were your going. Some people need to run you know~"
Jul 22, 2012 12:23 AM

Jun 2012
Hayate was of course annoyed by this "What the-!!! you should watch where your running then!"
Jul 22, 2012 12:26 AM

Apr 2012
"HAHAH!! yeah l should but l was lskipping class". He added as he sticked hs touge out and giggled, "our teacher is excalibur" then he made that face again....."geeahhh~"
Jul 22, 2012 12:29 AM

Jun 2012
"It can't be that bad" Hayate smiles " Im Hayate by the way!" He then sticks his hand out
Jul 22, 2012 12:34 AM

Apr 2012
"How about a 2 hour long leture" Zaki saw his hand and shoke it, "l'm Zaki James, a Weapon. I plan on being the first weapon without a meister to become a Death Scythe that came transform in a scythe." Then giggled~ and ave a big smlie.
Jul 22, 2012 12:39 AM

Jun 2012
"I'm a weapon too but i think Teamwork would make me stronger thats why im gonna find the right Meister for me then I'll be one of the Greatest Death Scythes" Hayate then pumps his fist as a fire sparked in his eyes
Jul 22, 2012 12:43 AM

Apr 2012
"Uh-huh but l don't there'll be a meister that can handle me~" he said whlie laighing....
Jul 22, 2012 12:45 AM

Jun 2012
Hayate started laughing also "haha you'll never know!"
Jul 22, 2012 12:49 AM

Apr 2012
"Thats right....we'll never know. because l'm waitting on the right one....so until that day, l'm working alone". Zaki then standed back up....
Jul 22, 2012 12:56 AM

Jun 2012
"Well im new to the Academy and still looking for a Meister can you help me?"
Jul 22, 2012 1:01 AM

Apr 2012
"Thats alright then!" Zaki lifted Hayate up to his feet...
Jul 22, 2012 1:02 AM

Jun 2012
"Thanks Man!" Hayate then wipes of the dirt from his pants
Jul 22, 2012 4:48 AM

Apr 2012
"So wat'cha going to do now? Cuz l'm not going to class....." he said with a smlie on his face~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Student Record Books

ender95 - Jun 30, 2012

25 by MayuMayu2 »»
Jan 22, 2013 3:29 PM

» Shibusen: The Library

ender95 - Jul 12, 2012

32 by Gibz0matic »»
Aug 12, 2012 7:12 AM

Sticky: » Character Stats and Soul Points

ender95 - Jun 30, 2012

26 by rampster27 »»
Aug 9, 2012 3:42 PM

Sticky: » The Armory

ender95 - Jun 30, 2012

14 by Gibz0matic »»
Aug 9, 2012 2:35 PM

» Soul Resonance Class Room : Teacher In Session: Excalibur

Kantarell - Jul 15, 2012

46 by kaosblack21 »»
Jul 23, 2012 10:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.